Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

I AINT JUDGING NO ONE...


Lol, I wanted to be mad at this not because they are gay but because they are "gay & christian" but I found a silver lining. Maybe if there were more "gay christian"-- an oxymoron, I know-- churches then maybe all the gay people who want church weddings(still baffles me that they do considering their lifestyle choice & the church's collective view of it, are they seeking approval or just trying to force it down folks throats?) Now have no reason to go to traditional churches and demand to be wed and cause wahala. Live and let live yeah?



















God is Love. God shines through Love. We are not ashamed of our Love. If you have what we have, you know how we feel. ~pastor p. & sir bryan 
#lgbt #imnotscared #lovestillwins 
#iamChristTemple

No comments:

Post a Comment