Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

THE TRUTH SERVED "RAW"....

I saw this question on one page:"What is the difference between being alive and truly living?"Being alive like everyone else is a great privilege given to us by our creator..Being alive means breathing, surviving, doing your daily routine, being in existence.So what is truly living?Truly living simple means making a difference in life. Here are some most basic questions we should ask ourselves:"why am i here?""what is my purpose in life""who can i love""what can i do for others""who can i reach out to""how can i make a difference"..Think about those questions.I love this childhood song about solomon grundy.Solomon grundy,born on monday,christened on tuesday,married on wednesday,took ill on thursday,grow worse on friday,died on saturday,buried on sunday,this is the end of solomon grundy.Solomon lived a simple life but his life was devoid of meaning..Are you living a life devoid of meaning?Although everyone dies eventually not everyone really lives. Living is giving.We all will die..the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. Now what are you creating that will live even when we leave?.Like seriously, yesterday(past)I was clever, so I wanted to change the world..But today, I am wise, so I am changing myself.. That's how it begins, it begins within us..by changing ourselves...by changing the world.In a gentle way, YOU can change the world..Make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment