Pages

Wednesday 22 June 2016

THIS IS WHAT I THINK....

Marriage does not guarantee you'll be together forever, it's only paper. It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship and faith in your relationship to make it last.
I'm not an expert in relationships but I think it takes willingness and commitment for any relationship to last....there is no entirely perfect being. So being in love for me is caring so much about someone that you begin to work out the flaws in your personality so that you can be a better person for them ...so you can increase your ability to make them happy...being in love isn't knowing your flaws and expecting your partner to deal with them as proof that they love and want to be with you........that's not love , it's ....something I've not come up with a name for yet......(laughs).that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment