Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

LOOK AT THIS

This is an eye opener; some probably never thought nor
Looked at this Psalm in this way, even though they say it over
and over again. Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd That's Relationship! I shall not
Want That's Supply!
He makes me to lie down in green pastures That’s Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters That’s
Refreshment! He restores my soul
That's Healing! He leadeth me in the paths of Righteousness That’s Guidance!
For His name sake that’s Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death That’s Testing!
I will fear no evil that’s Protection! For Thou art with
me That’s Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me That’s
Discipline!
Thou prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies That’s Hope!
Thou anoint my head with oil That's Consecration! My
cup runneth over
That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days
of my life
That's Blessing! And I will dwell in the house of the
Lord That's Security! Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment