Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

UMU MAZI, SPEAK UP

My brothers, this situation our town is facing is of great concern to me; it gives me serious worry. If you decide to host something in the town and invite your friends from other villages, there is no road for them to come. Christmas is around the corner. Have we asked ourselves which road we are going to travel through to our villages? This is a serious matter oooo. No development of any sort year after year.
I overheard recently when I raised this issue that money is being released by the government for the development of the community on yearly basis. But where is this money? I heard that this money is being diverted and shared among the different “EZEs” to squander. This is very wrong. If our ears are on the ground, we must have heard a thing or two about this…
We should all help create this awareness. Let them know that we know what has been going on. We cannot fold our arms and let old men sacrifice our development on the altar of their selfishness, laziness and greed.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment