Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

MAY THE LORD SEE AND AVENGE

Do you share the burden of the psalmist when he says, “my heart is in anguish within me. Fear and trembling come upon me, and horror overwhelm me. And I say, “O that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest; truly I would flee far away; I would lodge in the wilderness”.
A story was told of a boy of about eight years whose uncle (a fetish doctor) changed his destiny on the day he (uncle) took the boy to his altar in a bush close to his house. Seeing the boy coming out of the bush with dirty water all over him, his mother only decried the action of the fetish doctor, and then got some water to wash away the dirt on the boy’s body. That was all she did because she lacked spiritual knowledge. As would be expected, this young boy, this young boy from his age became a problem to his parents; to the extent that to go to school was a battle. Today, the evil actions of the fetish doctor are exposed and God has restored the destiny of this young boy deformed by his uncle. This is wickedness. This explains why many children born into “disciplined” home turn out to be misfits.
A girl 33 years of age this year called me and asked, “is it a crime for a girl to keep herself intact for her husband?’ she said “all my friends, classmates and relatives who were known to be reckless have all been married”. Of course, it is wonderful for a girl to keep herself intact until she is legally married, but one cannot rule out the activities of the forces of darkness on issues of this nature. The devil will always make it look like following the Christian principles will get you nowhere. But we know better than that.

God of heaven is with you and on your side to avenge for you; to speak for you. Do not be worried, He is on the throne. The God of mercy is watching and at the right time, He will give you victory over these adversaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment